We have a licensed Enrolled Agent!

What is an Enrolled Agent? How is it different than a CPA? A CPA is licensed by the State. An Enrolled Agent (EA) is licensed by the IRS. Kinnith Holloway is the EA here at KDA Accounting.  His IRS license number is #00128080-EA. You may check with the IRS to find his authority. As authorized by the Department of Treasury's Circular 230 regulations, EAs are granted unlimited practice rights to represent taxpayers before IRS. They are also authorized to advise, represent, and prepare tax returns for individuals, partnerships, corporations, estates, trusts, and any entities with tax-reporting requirements. Enrolled agents are the only federally-licensed tax practitioners who specialize in taxation and have unlimited rights to represent taxpayers before the IRS.

Avoid Tax Scams!

Criminals impersonate IRS officials by  contacting tax payers and demanding payments in aggressive, yet convincing ways. They contact via telephone, in person, or email. NOTE that the IRS initiates most contact through mail through the United States Postal Service. Read more on IRS.gov for a comprehensive list of common and current scams, and the correct way of contact by the IRS.

Avoid scams: Know the facts on how the IRS contacts taxpayers

How to know it's really the IRS calling or knocking on your door

Your rights as a taxpayer

Like us on Facebook!

Like us on Facebook!

welcome to KDA accounting

Small business is our business